Any known problems with an 03 evo???

A customer wants to trade an 03 evo at my place …since hes out of state he wants a ball park $ so was just wondering if you guys know of any known problems???

03 evo 80k bone stock from the pix and wha the customer states is mint…
I can base it off auction reports but if its a headache id rather not get involved…

Transfer case in the 03s suck

clutch/transfercase and synchros go alot of times

Tcases and trannys for 03’s really… With those miles it’s worth about 12.5-13.5 realistically

Alright thanx guys…

What color is it?

yea 03 evo’s are dumpy

RED

Ewww shit color

never had an issue with mine other than the p0300 code. random misfire that wasnt actually there

Ya. Evo red fades like CRAZY too. Almost impossible to brighten it up if uncared for.

who in their right mind would buy and evo in red?!?!?!

Transfer case

+1 the hood, trunk, mirrors and roof are prolly super faded.

Mitsu released a notice saying there was an issue with the paint or something. Shit’s like pink.

mines fine minus the rock chips on the hood… there is no clear on the red or white… only clear is on electric blue, graphite grey, pretty much all the non metallic colors have no clear and thats why it fades

Brilliant.

Single stage. Several Supra colors are that way.

Wasnt there an issue with the '03s where Mitsu “forgot” to spray the area under the rear of the car by the bumper? I remember something about that when they came out.

Evo is still probably the best bang for your car out there right now. Just sayin’.