E36 Body Pieces

Well a 17 year old girl decided to run a stop sign and hit my car, oh yay!! I’m looking for a few pieces. Everything is for a Sedan, IDK if coupe/hatch e36 parts will work. Anyway I need

-Passenger Side Front fender
-Front nose panel
-Passenger side Headlight Bracket
-Hood

I’m not worried about what color these parts are, doesn’t matter. Anyone know if there is an E36 in M&M’s yard? Or anyone have a parts car? I’m looking to cut some metal off one, if you have or know of one, PM me please. Thank you! I have cash in hand.

Question, if someone ran a stop sign and hit you why isn’t her insurance fixing your car for free?

Many coupe and sedan part are different.

word up, thanks

Her Dad gave me cash instead and quite frankly it’s easier for my to fix it myself, instead of waiting a month for insurance to cut me a check.

i also need a nose panel… /threadjack

Sweet, cash is king. GLW parts hunt

before anyone says it, I don’t have anything

Thanks Brian! Hows the stang? get it tuned yet?

hahaha. okay, thanks for answering before i asked, because I was going to lol

I have a nose panel but it is a little jacked, could be bent/hammered back if you really wanted to, It’s free as I would have been tossing it anyway. I also need the motivation to swap on my brand new nose panel.

It’s from a 97 4door by the way

nose panels are different for 96+ some people like the early ones, some people like the later ones. The difference is the grill style so take your pick since you can convert to the new style or stay with the old ones. You’ll need sedan specific hood and fenders. I forget the year change but the fenders change the style of side marker light so again you’ll need to pick the ones you like or match the existing one that you are keeping if just one side.

I was suppose to get tuned Friday or Sat. but now it’s gonna rain for 7 days. fml

my cousin is looking for all of these pieces as well for his e36 sedan.

let me know if you find any cars in junkyards

Thanks for the info! I think its maybe 93 the side markers started in the fenders.

ahh shitty. Well LMK when you get it done! I want a ride! haha :smiley:

Definitely will let ya know :tup:

side markers are always in E36 fenders, but there are two different styles that have different holes in the fenders.

Really? Mine doesn’t have side markers or holes for them. hmm

strange

early style:

http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/attachments/vehicles-sale/49678d1216809139-f-s-s-bmw-92-318i-e36-auto-alloys-etc-wia94d.jpg

late style:

early e36 didnt have the side markers. my dad’s '92 doesnt.

ancient photo from when he first bought the car.

Are these parts still needed? There are a few yards we work with that I could check for ya. LMK.

PM sent

lkq had a few a month or two ago…