E36 m3 black grills

win for me!

Painting the stock ones is guaranteed fail, I’ve don’t it ‘right’ several times and the paint NEVER sticks for more than a month or so. Going right for the black plastic ones is a good choice.

Ill stick to the stock chrome ones though :slight_smile:

Ballin!!! :ahh

lol i got my 97+ black grilles for $40 new. fit and look perfectly.

oh, and satin black rusto and a brown scuff pad is your friend. painted many kidneys. mine don’t chip like other peoples because i prep them properly. the ones on my 5 series have been done for over a year, and no chipping :slight_smile:

I prepped the SHIT out of the last ones I did and they still looked like star wars warp drive within a month.

guess you still don’t know what the hell your doing/ the paint had a bad reaction. maybe i should teach you body skills? NO HOMO

Stop tailgating people and they’ll be fine :rofl

My front bumper is almost white :lol

any day buddy.

and wtf man get the fuck over to the apt once in a while will ya fag

Word, wax/grease remover, grey scuff pad, plastic adhesion promoter, paint, done.

did all of this, only I used a red scuff pad, and the area of the grill that is chrome isn’t plastic. I used the napa self etch primer instead.

i don’t even bother with the primer. rustoleum satin black is the shit you want.

sorry bro, i’d be over there all the time, but i am booked and have been busy as shit with customers cars. i’ll see whats up for the next couple of days if i have an evening or something where i can stop by. you know my # too fucker!

adam, shut up and gym today

love, it has no boundaries

aaaaand SOLD. thanks guys

Thanks for letting me know. Get at me. Thanks again.

sold, close please

Dumpy seller, shitty deals. Buyer Beware.