E46 323/325/328/330 Borla Cat-Back Exhaust and Headers w/O2 Sim

I no longer have the car and have the Borla Cat-Back Exhaust system and headers available for sale. This is the full system from the cats back. This will fit 1999-2000 BMW 323i and 328i cars of the E46 chassis.

This is in good condition and will be removed this Saturday and will be available that afternoon. It has been modified to fit the exhaust manifold on the 325i and 330i. It can easily be converted back to fit a 323i/328i.

Looking for $300 out of that, but I’m a little flexible on it because it’s been modified.

The headers are eBay brand stainless and are wrapped in fiberglass heat wrap. I’d be looking for another $150 for the stainless header and O2 Simulator setup.

I will have images available when the exhaust is removed on Saturday.

http://albany.craigslist.org/pts/3316370168.html

Please call Five One Eight - 928/6704 or PM Me.

Pending sale.

If sale falls through on the cat-back…I’m interested.

I will let you know, i have to see if he can stomach the shipping costs lol!

Still pending, but getting impatient…

What car were these parts installed on? I’m still ready and interested.

I’m installing on an '04 330ci. Possible interest in the whole pile if compatible.

I’ve got a few pics for ya either way. Guy should be getting back to me by tomorrow. Either way, I’m not terribly interested in shipping it TBH.

Apparently the heat wrap didn’t do so well when i removed the headers :ahh

What happened the kid didn’t like the exhaust?

Yeah, the kid loved the exhaust… his neighbors couldn’t stand the smell and the noise!

BTW, I owe you for taking care of that kid for me!

Deal fell out, looks like a bargain just isn’t a bargain for some people.

BACK UP FOR SALE! $300 for a $900 exhaust!

Headers Pending.

I’ll have to clarify this as I am getting pounded from all sides with can you trade whatever for this on 3 different sites:

No trades on anything unless you have the following:

2001-2007 Volvo XC70 Wheels and tires
1984-1985 Buick Grand National Parts

My goal is to just get these parts out of my garage so I can work on it before winter :slight_smile:

Headers are SOLD!

Cat-back and sim still available!

Sim is pending sale.

I’ve answered 1 metric F-ton of PMS about this, someone jump on it before it’s gone!

Exhaust is SOLD.