e55 dyno graph

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_83rZEgX6bQY/SarjrGj3SFI/AAAAAAAAGRw/2SfZ7RHcPQQ/s400/dang+dirt.jpg

love the trq down low.

how much do these cars weigh?
and how much were the dyno pulls? i need to get my car in there

title says 3875, scale said 4040

when my new rims get in, id like to see <4000lbs

what’s your real world MPG looking like?

~23mpg highway if a keep an eye on it. Ive seen 25mpg at times however

i average about 16 in my weekly routine. Which is probably 60/40 in terms of city and highway.

It should be a little better come spring and summer as Im not slipping and sliding everywhere

ugh, im averaging a little over 14 right now…

AND YOURE SLOWER?!?!?!?!??!

EDIT:
out of warranty… and more expensive???

I wouldnt go that far. We will find out in the spring/summer hopefully

best i get is 16mpg with mine.:frowning: and alot less power. Thats ok though since i have a 328 that more then compensates.lol

theres a clutch on the blower so its not always engaged, so im sure that helps at highway speeds and whatnot.

and my bike gets 35+ so that compensates as well

Those numbers are impressive for a 55. I’ve been eying the C/E63 for my next car but it doesn’t sip gas nearly as much as you are reporting from what I hear.

Are you retuned or no?

stock tune on the m5. Ive been thinking about the shark injector but idk if its realy necessary on my daily.

Interesting, I used to get 25-28 highway and 20-22 when my car was bone stock.

most of those plug in tunes are pretty much worthless from what ive gathered with my m3… 90% of them just change throttle sensitivity and mapping to give you more butt dyno… nobody has ever put up back to back claims or will tell you what they played with to achieve goals… which makes me think they arent doing much

I also get about 15-18mpg in my M5