earthquake????

This is how shitty my office is, this wasn’t here before. DRYWALL

:rofl

Our building on S. Swan in Albany swayed nicely for about 30 seconds

Slept though that shit like a boss.

I was at our headend splicing fiber up on the mountain in Catskill, didn’t feel anything. But down IN Catskill our entire office campus felt it.

Wifey is staying with some friends in VA beach this week. They never felt anything. But her friends Husband was 15 minutes away and felt it.

My Father who is also in VA, was walking on the beach with his woman and they didn’t feel a thing. I don’t know where in VA, but obviously on the coast someplace.

• rep my friend.

lmfao, quality right there…

I’m in downtown Albany on Broadway. Building swayed for a good 20-30 seconds. Desk shook…co-worker sitting next to me felt nothing.

But

There was a small earthquake this morning as well at about 6:35 am a little west of Albany. Crazy.

Im on the 2nd floor at st peters, shit was rocking back and forth. They are doing construction so i figured it was that, but then it lasted for a good 45 sec to a min. Old italian lady in the room next to where i am was freaking out.

Have a friend that works at the state, her facebook post was “Well, I picked an inopportune moment to use the ladies room on the 26th floor.”

That had to be fun.

Im getting ready to drive to SC friday morning. Right as the hurricane is getting set to hit there. Going to be an interesting week

tsunami is coming. making it’s way up the mighty Hudson!

good, could cleanse downtown albany

Lady in my office ran out of the building screaming “GET THE FUCK OUT ITS GUNNA COLLAPSE.” :facepalm

Not if the Tsunami is coming from the Hudson.

LMAO!!!

should have videod that and sent it to me!! :rofl

Same here

Looks like our quake was a second quake centered near Altamont which was a 2.2.

I don’t believe any of you.

Not unless you felt it at 06:35:17 this morning when that one happened.

Epicenter was a few miles from me in Richmond. THAT WAS AWESOME!!!

Didnt even think of it. haha she over reacts to everything that happens.