Eatonualive vs 1badZR1

hes almost there. ill wait until hes at 499, then delete some of his nonsense post whoring so he can do it again

YESSSSS!!! put him back at 450!!!

His whore posts are still more on topic than most of the garbage on here

I saw 3 or 4 threads where he posted 3 or so times in a row and was wondering wtf was going on :lol:

This race would be epic, does anyone elses car on Shift hold a candle to these 2? Unfortunatly Im still kind of in the dark as to what a lot of you drive.

I may have something in the works…

FUCKIN christ…500 posts, thats a gay rule!..

btw, thanks for the thread about me…in the section i couldnt see, lol

Me, but I no longer street race. Been there done that before most on here could legally drive.

As it sets now, Jeff would wax the ZR1’s ass. ZR1 post mods would be much closer.

there are other things that the car needs before i can begin to think about “racing”. so lets keep the chatter about me to a minimum… although im flattered to be in the same thread as tony!

Haha thats kinda funny actually

with the new mods tony will have he will win.

jeffy i didnt kno you got a sheet metal on her now, niceeeee

Thats a procharger hat right?

Oh good lawd

my car is slow, it only makes 600/600! New #'s mid april.

LOL, 600/600 is by no means slow, hell, I enjoy my car on base boost, and never turn it up. I’m just know quite a bit about modular Fords and the turbo system in question.

“only” lol. i honestly cant wait to see what ur zr1 pumps out tho tony. are you following the blueprint laid out by prostreet-632’s zr1 on CF?

I thought the Cobra was compound boosted?

ha

ha

ha

:shifty

twin turbo Cadillac Northstar v8 swap?