Motor Trend tests new ZR1

0-60 in 3.3
1/4 mile in 11.2@130.5

:eek

:ohnoes

nice

peice of shit…

jk :wow

I refuse to read motor trend any more. I can’t stand that mag.

I hate reading the majority of automotive mags. Motor Trend is OK, but I am not a fan of them. Car and Driver is the WORST. Automobile mag is one of the few I still enjoy reading from time to time.

Back on topic, the ZR1 is secks.

theres already a guy from LI that brought his new zr1 to the drags on the oem tires and went 11.0@136, 10.50’s soon w/ some traction. soon enough ill be in the driver seat of one of these awesome cars!

Can you increase boost or does it implode after you add 1PSI?

+1 You could make crazy hp with a new pulley and tune :umm

fully forged lower end with a sleeved block stock means you can add 15 psi and not sweat it

:runaway

NICE. Hopefully GM will be around to keep producing these.

Smaller pulley, bigger injectors, and a nasty street tune would make that thing a freak of nature. :eek

Ed Zabinski has his and it’s disgusting. I’m not a GM/Vette fan by any means but it’s a damn quick car in a straight line and can hold it’s own on a course with proper input.

11.3 is a joke… the record for a completely stock C6 Z06 is a 10.90, stock tires and all

Ranger hasn’t gotten his hands on the car yet. :slight_smile:

i thought the .90 was on drag radials…

adam your car is still quicker at the track than what 98% of the typical Z06 owners could do… with about 60k less into it ;D

STREET TUNE
It’s pretty much the most ballin JDM shit you can do to your car.

I think it did do 10s on street tires.

It doesn’t matter. 10s on a stock C6 Z06 is similiar to the stock 12s LS1. Everyone says it does but they never seem to do it.

Word. I’m frantically looking into this street tune shit as fast as I can type.