1/4 mile: 11.2s @130.5 mph
Top Speed: 200.5mph
60-0mph: 97ft.
Cornering: 1.1G

Braking & Cornering, :eek:

good god. sticky tires and 10’s easily.

Me wanty a lotty

w/ more than 5-10 launches in it too

I dont think you can do as much to them as you can a Z06, but ZR1 is sick though!

what?

You don’t think the ZR1 can do as much as the ZR1 in what respect? Nothing has been tested nor proven by the ZR1 model yet… so what exactly are you comparing?

I was saying to the motor, but the ZR1 is better in every other way. its just new at the moment so im sure it will have more after markets eventually. I really dont know much other then what i have read

What i have read…

(Nice numbers! Something to realize though, GM said the intercooler system is NOT sufficient to add boost at this point. So for someone to perform a pulley swap and add boost, its going to create too much heat. They may not be as modable with the FI as we are used to with 03 Cobras/Ford GT’s.

Maybe a different intercooler assembly/blower(intercooler)assembly may get them there. Maybe GM was being too conservative with thier advice to the aftermarket with the intercooler capacity. We will see Im sure.

Id take a C6Z with the MTI blower over the ZR1 anyday.)

But that is one person, the car is sick though no doubt.

More ZR1 Dyno Numbers with EFILive Tune and ARH Headers! - LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion the rest of the thing with dyno VIDEO#'s stock,

so your talking about you can’t mod the ZR1 as much as the Z06?

honestly - at THIS POINT in time, why do youwant to?

Not knocking you, i’m honestly curious

i dont want to do ne thing, i was stating what i heard/read. I would take any of the cars. thanks for not knocking me…

which drag track was this tested at?

good god I’d jump to the chevy camp if i had the money for that… full exhuast, pully swap, and slicks…9s?

Don’t forget your A/C, leather, cruise control, too. Talk about having your cake and eating it too!

woah now calm down independent rear…it’ll bounce and blow. why even mod it? just throw some dr’s and have a ball. won’t be able to track it anywhere anyways without a cage.

how does that work. How do thay sell a car like this without the propper safety equipment?

PROPER safety equipment? You can’t be serious.

meaning a car of this caliber. Doesnt porche have a car that comes with a roll bar from factory due to its hp/performance?

okay, i thought you meant as in “where is the IHRA cert’d cage”. :lol:

Because people don’t wanna deal with bars from the factory. It’s just that simple. 95% of them won’t be tracked anyways.

Awesome… what was rangers best time with the z06?

stock tires?
slicks?

I thought that part of GM’s reasoning behind using asymmetric half-shafts was to change the resonance when accelerating - hence no wheel-hop.