Anyone looking for a ZR1?

Anyone know anyone looking for a ZR1? I am getting a brand new Victory Red 2009 ZR1 with chrome wheels in this up coming week, so if anyone knows anyone who would be in the market, please let me know.

I will post pictures as soon as I get the car. Here is one from the dealer we bought it off of.

what dealer does your family own?

Dave Smith Chevrolet in Penn Hills (the old A Z Chevrolet)

drool. wasn’t sure on the polished wheels but they look sharp

The chrome wheels look amazing, I already have 2 offers on it from CorvetteForum, so we will see, I would love to sell it before I get it :smiley:

tom henry has a gunmetal one and a camaro…just sayin

I’m interested in trading my kid’s John Deere plastic riding mower in on it, you take food stamps too?

Sweet car, but I’d be perfectly happy with a Z06.

I don’t think you will get anybody seriously interested in a ZR1 from PittSpeed. Maybe a used ZR-1?

no but it is still cool to look at and sweet to see one local

Well I think its sold, the buyer is going to give me a deposit tomorrow on it, but you know that goes, I dont believe it until I have money in hand.

I am kinda upset, I wanted to get the car in first then sell it, just so I can take it up and down the road :D, I wouldn’t do that if its sold, no matter what. But oh well…

meh. ill take a z06.

id probly take that over any car right now, if i had some dough (but in gunmetal)

I am with you, i’d rather buy a Z, throw an intake/heads/cam/exhaust and some 360 Forged wheels and call it a day!

…unless I had the money these ZR1 owners have, then I’d be in a Lambo instead of a vette…

^ That’s if 360 wheels don’t corrode or they won’t build them :kekegay:

i dunno. if it were me, i personally wouldnt want to be tearing into a hand-made Z06 motor. not saying its wrong to mod it, but i wouldnt be a fan of changing much on that car if it were mine. if you want something faster and still be a corvette, then ZR1 it is. and i dunno what there is to rreally mod on these cars. thats just my opinion tho, not knocking it. either way, the price is right on both cars, considering the performance they put out.

They tore into Pats Z06 and lemme tell ya… it was worth it :slight_smile:

There are many highly modified Z06’s out there these days. They can make much more power than a ZR1.

that it was…probably the best car ive ever riden in

best car i have ever driven. hands down

as i said, i dont doubt that nor do i knock it. but i personally wouldnt do it, thats all. just my preference.

if i had the money id much rather have a stock ZR1 than a modded z06. but obviously if money is an issues then a modded z06 is great, if you absolutely need more power than it has to offer in stock form…and i would rather keep it nice/stock and spend my money on track time to learn how to take better advantage of what is already has than tear into it.

So you are saying that if you modify a Z06, it’ll no longer be nice?

There is so much aftermarket support for these cars, that you can add 75hp without affecting the ‘stock’ appearance.