ZR-1 official HP 638!!!!!Also 604 TQ

Now if they would only make my car!!!
D

WOW

hurry up already

A few of the Tuners/inside guys are saying 700+ with Tune and Pulley.I guess time will tell.Should be good for 10’s from the factory if you can get it to hook.
D

sooo when will you have yours?

Ask GM.I actually talked to the sales manager the other day and He thinks I should get one of the earlier cars.I 100% do not believe that as I would think all the ‘big boys’ would get theirs first.He keeps reassuring me that the owner of the Dealership WAS a big boy and has some pretty high up connections still,hence the reason I’m even on the list.Just look for all the FS: threads I’ll be posting when the time comes!!!

:lol: i’ll keep my eyes peeled

PS. I went to tnt a couple nights ago… you werent there… i shed a tear :frowning:

Wow very impressive.

Love them or hate them, GM has some serious R+D into their engines and fuel systems.

Totally awesome. Whats an efficient 600+ hp motor? 10mpg lol. I honestly can’t believe people are going to be bent up about the gas mileage that its a marketable point.

You buy a 600+ HP car and care about the efficiency. Umm yea.

i <3 the motor design

nice! hot car! sounds like a factory cobra killer to me

I hope you dont expect to take down the srt4 tho lol :wink:

I myself dont know about the design, dont’ know if i like it yet, i do like the concept, however I don’t think you will see these blowers spinning anything like the Cobra boys do. Looks to me like its going to generate some heat if you try to do much more than stock and i dont see much of an intercooler to solve that. A big heat exchanger would gain you some but who knows. Then again they arent going to sell like the Cobra’s do, and the ‘old men’ (sorry derrick) that can afford to buy them won’t be modding them like i would like too i’m sure.

“Maximum boost pressure is 10.5 psi (0.72 bar). It is teamed with an integrated charge cooling system that reduces inlet air temperature for maximum performance.”

http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2008/04/x09pt_ar001_opt.jpg

You coming to visit your car before it’s done?
The CTS-V guys tour the plant once a year I believe.

He has NO chance of beating me :lol: But if he does then he has to let me drive the new whip…right Mr. O?

Insane :tup:

why do i have a feeling that a lid/headers/exhaust/pulley/tune will be 750hp+ =(

Very Nice.

i doubt you’d even need a pulley to break 700.

Well, 700 wheel you prolly will.

Eitherway, :tup: D

yay for pushrods!

638hp?
In for first crash pictures.

nah… old men drive vettes. Smallest risk pool, foo.