ZR-1 official HP 638!!!!!Also 604 TQ

pushrods are for pussies

You have to beat the Sky before you can step up to the big boy.

If my dad drove a 638hp car he would crash within one mile.:biglaugh:

so hot…:tup:

I see A LOT more Z06 vettes than I do cobra mustangs.

completely unnecessary but I love it

Dickriculious.

:tup:

They wont have the chance to sell like the cobras, aren’t there only 1500 of these being made?

I think Paddock is getting one that they plan on selling on ebay

Its already done 205 MPH.

Looks like it hit 207 before they slowed down and that is with 2 people in the car + the equipment.I’m a little biased obviously but they said with the HP at 620 it should hit 210+ as the Z-06 did 197 or 8 with 505 HP.638hp,1 person, should hit 215.
I’m positive Paddock will get 1 and maybe even 2.I’ll be surprised if half of them don’t go on ebay.
D

I am sure Paddock, Basil and maybe Glen Campbell will be the only local Chevy dealers big enough to snatch a ZR1 or two

:awdrifter: Oroc secretly wants a certain Black Anniversary Kenne Bell Cobra from the sounds of it. :mamoru:

Selling cars on ebay is gay.

:tup: I like it!

I’m wondering what the aftermarket will look like for this.
High R&D with low volume will make for redic pricing.

yup :eekdance:

Your point is? Were talking about the ZR1 not the Z06.

Tom just get your cobra already, by the time u mod it i’ll be ready to run trains on you and bladez in a 3 way :wink:

It’s not even really about how big you are, it’s about how many Vettes you sell.
Kerbeck or Stanford,which ever one is in Michigan is getting between 54-58 of them but they also sell something like 1,000 vettes a year.Where as Paddock is one of the top 3 chevy dealers in the World and will get a couple.
It’s posted on the Corvette forum that Ramp Chevrolet has a down payment on their first one for $225K selling price.I know many dealers are telling there people $175.
D

by the time ur car comes out gas engines won’t even exist anymore…so the only trains you’ll be running are in your hopes and dreams