Ebay find

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6396&viewitem=&item=190222449805

eesh

not bad, must be losing his ass on it!

sexy!

looks kinda like Neil Tjin’s 240

Ya I kind of want to say its a scam because of the other cars he has for auction, but with 46 feedback I’m not sure.

why?

bahh wait till I post pics of the LS1 swap on the RX7 just waitin on the harness to get back :slight_smile:

Very cool, Owen from roclife just sold his ls1 rx7 for 14k and now plans to build a ls1 240.

Why does that hood look too short?

driver side bumper doesn’t line up very well.

anyone know what it went for?

and that red bike in some of the pics is a trip too

i dont get it… MB’s, D2’s and and LS1?

yea it coulda been alot nicer when you really look at whats in it… the front end looks lame with that cf bra looking piece on the hood like that too

so you make extra 175 wheel off a cpu and cams, maybe from a vette but not a pontiac, (which i didnt know they still made a LS1 in 06?) and a intake… guessing not a mani since it looks stock…siqqq valve covers… 06 vettes were LS7’s … the front end looks pretty put together shitty, like he realized he ordered the wrong hood so he put in a carbon fiber piece, and why would you sell a SR20 with a car with a LS1 in it? 10 coats of clear? holy faqqq
the reserve on this car has to be atleast 20k

ya i really dont believe it has 475 horse power at all