EBAY supercharger

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7948853233&category=33741

yea yea its a crappy electric one whatever, but look where the seller is from, they are from pittsburgh, anyone know them? lol

go to Grainger’s and buy a combustion blower assembly for a furnace and you’ll get the same thing…

those things don’t work.

Lol looks like a hairdryer witha intake cone on it

HA HA YA put that on the GA
:kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay:

:bowrofl:

in before shelby posts about trying to buy one, thinking itll make his neon fast, along with his accurate reading g-tech

lol, i know they are trash, but the seller is from pittsburgh. thought maybe it was someone on here.

probably someone from around here that bought one, and then when they got it they said…awwwwwwwww dammit and relisted it.

I got one actually got it off ebay for a dollor. Couldnt pass it up was total like 5 buck so i didnt really care. Im about to list in on there and throw some BS in the add and set the reserve for 120.00 and see what happens lol.

ps. yah the thing is a total wastew it restricts more air then anything…

:bluez28:

yeah right… you installed it and went :doh: and are trying to sell it now…

Look at how many of those things that person has sold for $140 each. That is incredible, and so few people that gave negative response, they probably don’t want to admit how stupid they are.

x 2 :rofl:

i would never buy that peice of shit!
and the g tech is not accurate!
i didnt buy it anyways!
i bought something else more useful!
so shut your hole :blanyer: