Em1 Turbo Si Vs Teal Turbo Hatch....Get some!

You’s guys know who it is. sorry dont have sony vega pro figured out on my roomates Desktop yet…lol…So I had to use WMM…so please dont hate on the quality or effects…or lack there of. Check the vid, ENJOY!

rusty

>CLICK HERE!<

Nice dude!

no shit , gotta love the power those little fuckers can get

sweet!!!

Pretty good video!

good work rusty! i LOVEEEEEEEE the brake boosting!

Thanks haha…not bad for 2 1/2 hours and Windows movie maker…but yeah teal was like yeah I never get any good videos of my car up…so I felt compelled…since both these cars are bad ass…and both drivers are very competant behind the wheels of these civics. :thumb

did anyone really click that link and think they were going to see teal loose?

i mean honestly? lol

nice vid

Idk man, Chris’ EM1 MOVES. They seemed pretty even at first then it seemed like because Chris had to shift & Brooks didn’t have to yet is what made Chris fall back.

Word good job rust. Brooks’ car boogies.

hey good work to me toooo lol, i was the camera man

SI tranny < LS integra tranny

Good work Justin.

You mean ITR GEARING < LS GEARING on the highway…

ahhh thats the same thing, Si and ITR are very damn close and we know it was on the high way, Chris shifts to 4th brooks stays in 3rd and walks away

Justin, get another shell already will ya.

In the spring John and i hopefully are taking his truck and trailor down state and getting a mint all stock white ITR, never seen a winter

2001 that is, and my works are going and im gonna run white sprint hart CPR’s 16 by 7 +35

that was actually chris shifts to 5th and brooks stays in 4th till 140+ mph. That same tranny put the spankin @ 18psi ~530whp on Billys viper. It’s a beast. well you know justin me and you drove it up to the valley for him on that exact same setup and it went 132mph @ 18psi :slight_smile:

you putz’s better gimme a shout as i am down for a trip to FL.

Fuckin Hondas :lmao

Yeah that was a fun trip bro fo sho lol, but we started out in 3rd and when chris went to 4th brooks started walking in 3rd, then chris went to 5th and brooks still walked

deff ill let ya know bud