Emergancy clean out!! its all on FeeBay

pass this around the other boards for me if you dont mind, im trying to clear out the storage closet…

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZfirstnbass

thanks

wow, DAMN GOOD DEAL…i’m interested in the Marine radio for the boat ! !..i’ll be watching the auction

done

anything there i need

Step off buster, my boat needs it first. You heard the static on the last unit, lol.

Chaz, what do you want for it, buy it now I suppose?

id rather sell you guys a decent marine unit than that one, you get what you pay for, that unit is 4-5 years old, works fine, but it was in a boat for 4-5 years… and its worth about 15 bux…

for you boat guys i have a line up of marine units, with ipod abilities, or sat radio, or cd changer controls… all the bells and whistles, brand new, with warranty…

ummmm no i’m pretty sure i need it more…it currently has this
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v651/SoLowXtreme/The%20Boat/Picture011.jpg :rofl:

chaz get me some prices, i’m starting my shopping for it

You allow for pickup instead of shipping?

I have my eye on that vinyl cutter…

local pic up is fine with me, i charge the actually shipping amount anyways.

guff, i posted an ass load of marine stuff in the advertisers section today, i can get cheap (jensen) shit also if need be

do i need a cap

for what? your not running subs…

yet :bigthumb:

do i have to bid on ebay or can i just come give you 10 bucks for a cap and 20 bucks for those rockford 6.5’s

HOly shit! I’ll buy you a new one Guffey. :bowrofl:

haha, its an auction, i obviously want more than i listed the stuff for.

Id like to get half of retail for the stuff, and as a matter of fact, if im going to stop an auction for the sale of an item outside FEEbay, then thats what id be looking for, 50% of the SRP.

sorry not trying to be a dick, just need the loot right now thats all

SWEET, thanks buddy…Chaz when Steve comes up for a radio charge him for 2 :smiley:

23 of the 27 items are selling, and less than 20 hours left on most of the items. good luck, get it while you can!