energy drinks anyone?

fellers a joke, not one person in my class failed…

I have some tards in my class. He made them all fail 2nd quarter. I’m in 4th quarter and have him again. I hope theirs less tards to fail. lol

Yeah Mr. E was there, he was pretty good.

Mr. E is my boy…Great teacher. Always made class hilarious. Had him 2 times already as well. Second time was last quarter.

go to AIM?

American Institute of Mathematics? Or are you asking my AIM sn which you could find through my profile?

suggesting taking your personal conversation to private messaging of some form (such as aol instant messanger) to make things easier for you.

lool Oh…ye…but i doubt anyone wants to take it to AIM. Soo. If they do ill be back home from class around 6 im leaving in a minute.

I was just thinking that you were asking all randomly and all of a sudden asking if people go to the American Institute of Mathematics… i was like wtf…lol

stop posting on pittspeed.
stop going to school for information technology
go get a job

hmm that makes a lot of sense…Stop going to school for something that I would be able to get a job for in the future…very intelligent. :weak:

Were you watching those videos when they were teaching you how to spell “waste”?

I believe he is saying that PTI is a waste of time and money :dunno:

on the job training>school - as far as IT is concerned

This statement cannot be any more true. If you’re going to waste money do it getting a Bachelor’s Degree.

Hindsight is 20/20 for me.

:rofl:

Will someone please check to see if Civicexcoupeman is actually Fico??