Enkei RPF1's with Michelin PSS. 5x112 / 18x8 / et35

Posting for a friend who is selling his Enkei RPF1’s wrapped in Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires. I am not good with pictures so here is a link to his craigslist posting where he has a good amount of them. Wheels are damn near perfect.

https://buffalo.craigslist.org/wto/5858262158.html

Wheels are 18x8 et35 5x112, these weigh in at roughly 17lbs a piece.

Tires are 225/40ZR18 92Y

Two tires at 5/32, the other two at 3/32

Also have 2 new/used tires, same brand and spec, at 8/32 that will be thrown in with these. Along with a “spare” tire of the same spec at 9/32. I say “spare” because it has a patch/plug that’s a little too friendly with the sidewall for my liking. Also have centering rings to go from 73mm to 57.1mm. No bends, cracks, or road rash.

Asking $1,200 firm cash/PayPal for the wheels and all three extra tires. Feel free to PM me, post on the thread, or contact John directly at 716-799-9332.

Thanks!

Thanks for posting these for me! After a little bit of digging, realized that I do indeed have an account on this forum lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bump?

bump

BUY MY SHIT

these wheel must have really gone up in price since when I owned them

The wheels roughly 2 years ago cost me $1000. The tires were roughly $800 (for 4), two of which I realize are spanked. But, two of the un-mounted ones have lots-o-tread on them, as does the spare. The center caps were purchased from the Honda dealer down the street from me, block sanded completely flat, and painted silver to match, those were about $40 a pop. I know it’s not about what I have into them, but I don’t think what I’m asking is unfair. Make offers, worst I can say is no.

$1100 price bump

Also going to be replacing the two spanked tires with 2 of the good ones (the ones at 8/32) for anyone that gives a crap

both good dudes ! GLWS

Thank you sir!

:+1:t2:

Hello

SOLD