ENTOURAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I searched but couldn’t find anything good on this. Sorry if I sound like I’m a nut job, but I’ve been watching it since season one on City TV.

I think it’s about time that we make a good thread for discussion. In my opinion ENTOURAGE is the best show hands down, but that could be because I don’t watch TV and know anything else out there beside it lol.

For people that don’t watch it, if you like nailing hot chicks, riding in hot rides, going to the baddest jams and running the show where ever you go you will absolutely love Entourage, and I suggest going and renting the seasons.

This past episode in my opinion was one of the best so far, where Turtle is leaving school talking to that HOT AS FUCK chick and Vince pulls up to pick him up. “Is that Vincent Chase? :open_mouth: Who are you?” “I’m Turtle.” At that point that I was standing up yelling OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Her vagina definitely was soaked after that ordeal. Especially when she saw him get dropped off earlier by his girlfriend Jamie-Lynn Sigler.

Please tell someone loves this show as much as me…

HAHAHAHA yeah i have all the seasons, great show and its funny how the “stalker” was those chicks. i watch every episode and then download it after. Best show other than How I Met Your Mother. I love the fact that there are always tits, bongs, and ARI GOLD in every episode.
I’m seriously glad that Eric got rid of that crazy bitch

Oh ya and it was nice when that sexy bitch showed her thong, OH MAN!! lol Ya problem with those crazy bitches is it a love hate kinda thing. They’re animals in bed, but they’ll do anything to have your baby hahaha.

Ya I used to watch how I met your mother during the first and second season here and there but drifted away.

Me and my close buddies all gather and watch Entourage on Sunday nights. Lol

Dude, how old are you?

Yes it’s a good show, but come on, it’s only a tv show. There’s no need to wet your pants over it.

The first 2 seasons were good, but it just turned into the same shit over and over again. It got way too predictable.

I will say that Ari was and always will be the best character ever…

i vote californication the best show. also that is because its the only show i have sat down to watch other then top gear.

californication is terrible cause of the main actor (x files guys) he’s fucking brutal and a terrible actor

See I never understand comments like this. Why do people try to start shit trying to make themselves look better. Nothing better to do with their time I guess.

I’ve never seen it dont have time. I love Top Gear have all the episode burnt on a CD, but I still dont have time to watch it.

Oh, by no means am I trying to make myself look better than you.

I just wonder what is going through someones head when they speak in the manner as you did in the OP.

It’s just a tv show and not some real life events like you make it seem to be.

The part about “her vag being wet” was the killer.

I makes you sound like a teen boy band loving girl.

Edit: Everyone’s open to their own opinion. The show is cool and you have your own way of loving it and thats it. I’m done with argument, it was silly of me to bring it up.

Entourage = Vince got the role! Party! / Vince didn’t get the role! Sad sad

That being said, I still watch it. It’s entertaining.