Epson Workforce 310's

OK, I’ll try to keep this brief and to the point. I have at least (3) Epson workforce 310 copy/fax/scanner units. Here’s why. I bought the first one when my Brother 3 in 1 shit the bed. I use these for my business so when something goes wrong with em, I don’t have time to send them in for warranty and/or repair. The first one lasted about a year or so. The second one maybe a little less. The third one, somewhere in between. Why did I keep buying them?? Once I committed to keeping ink cartridges and re-fill kits on hand, I got married to them and didn’t want to throw all that stuff (and the money I spent on them) away to switch makes / models.

In a nutshell, I don’t want to throw these away as they are probably easily repairable and have some decent life left. I also don’t have time to get into taking them to someone to do so. They weren’t used a great deal as I have a small business. I am willing to give these up to anyone with a little patience and knowledge who could get them running again. I still have two in the original boxes, an assload of empty cartridges (if it matters), power cables, driver disks, etc., and a pretty new setup of aftermarket refill inks with a fair amount left. I’d like to give these to someone who won’t landfill them and can get them going again, and maybe make a couple bucks if they can.

P.S.-Moved on to an HP OfficeJet 6600. No problems so far.

http://www.epson.com/alf_upload/images/products/wf310_fca-ior-cn_396x264.jpg

I would love to take these off your hands. I am trying to start a computer repair business so these would certainly come in handy.

Working in Clarence this week. Let me round up the turkeys and see if I can get these in your hands.

Great thanks