EVERYONE READ THIS (VEHICLE PROFILE)

then they obviously dont want to know all that bad.

:tup:

Swap trader rating for vehicle?

That is assuming that this is an option, or a hack, or that Howie wants to be bothered with it.

It’s in the Profile… it’s fine there.

does it matter what people drive… who cares, liek barbit said, jsut click the profile

It would just be nice to see what a person drives right there under thier name and avatar while reading a post by them. Almost all the automotive forums have that and I think we should have it too.

If its a big deal to include that then nevermind but this section of the board is for site suggestions and I’m giving one that it seems most people would like to have.

oh shut up you…

lol

but people will click 2 times to see what a female’s (or so we think) profile, aim screen name, and other info is.

I guess if you want it that bad…

but you cant have sex with a car…

that’s highly debatable

what about that 240 that keeps fucking You?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

oh yes you can!

http://planetvids.com/html/The-Mercury-Mistress.html

^^ I was waiting for that.

:slight_smile:

maybe we shoud have a simialar title like

sexuality:

for people like skunk :slight_smile:

god that is just so wrong(Mercury-Mistress) but like howie says if you really want to know you’ll click it…

How many ppl filled out the track times??? now i’m sure if you wanna see what kind of car they drive you wanna see there times…So just leave it the way it is.

THE SYSTEM WORKS

not gonna fuck with it… its 2 clicks away… if you cant be bothered why should we?

i understand the idea but should we hackup the database because some users are lazy?

one thing i will say is we need to get more users to fill out that information

I bet they’d fill it out, if it shows one of those bits of info under their usernames :slight_smile:

I know I would… because when I write about my car, I don’t write in every post “My mazda 6” i always assume its over there by my name like every other car forum im a part of. It’s not being lazy… what end user wants to click 40 extra times while just reading a post?

It really should be over there.

I’ll that postbit when people actually fill the info in with non-bullshit.

deal?