evo 8 flywheel NOWWWWWW!

Im doing a clutch on a evo 8 right now and upon taking off the old clutch I saw that the flywheel is completely F****d. I need one ASAP.

Haha good luck with that. Im goin to emerys tommorrow i will ask him i he has one chances are he does and ill Let u know how much or w.e

This is for our friend. If we could find one soon that would be great. What the dealer wants is crazy stupid

I know I have a few of them that are usable. 50.00 sound fair?

-Em

Yes call me now. 716 444 2895

Yes if we could get that from you emery that would be fucking fantastic

Yes it would

Yea emery i wanna stop tommorrow to hangout and view pauls results i can bring it back with me. Is that cool ryan? Just lmk be more then happy to help out.

I am giving Ryan the money for it. I really appreciate it dude.

Yea thanks Kyle for doing this.

No problem buddy.

Friendliest auto parts deal trader in all of NYSPEED lol

If your interested in upgrading the clutch flywheel and more, I have a full quartermaster twin plate for sale, actually 2. I’ll let it go cheap.

We already bought the flywheel and clutch. Thank you though

if your looking for an upgrade, and plan on modding the car, now would be the best time to swap out clutches…

We have a brand new exedy stage 1 clutch bud

Exedy stage one won’t really hold that much torque. And not to shit up this thread but how do you have 2 clutches that are “good” for sale Mike? When one was “not usable and it required purchasing a whole new unit” according to you…

Ok bud, have fun with a shitty clutch bud, just trying to help out bud

One clutch that was installed incorrectly is good for parts, I.e. Flywheel, throw out bearing. The one that I replaced it with since the first one was installed incorrectly was taken out of my car due to selling it and going back to stock clutch is in good condition. Since your taking ryan’s evo, if your interested I have 2 clutches I can sell you. Shouldn’t be any problems since you are a professional with these.

On that note I’m done with this thread.

You’re still the only one who’s had a problem to date…anyway I wouldn’t want the old 6 leg version when the 8 leg can be had and it lasts longer and is much quieter. Besides, aggressive clutches aren’t gonna be doing a 6 speed any favors.

On the real, how’d the clutch come out guys?

Still waiting on the flywheel from emery, he claims he has one but cant find it lol

And mike, we all know not to buy any clutches off of your car, wether you claim its good or not LOL