Evo and unsecured loans... WTF..

[quote=“big red”"]

bump for a sick ride, murdoggg might want this to add to his POS ford collection

[/quote]

damnnnn… way to much tdi_logik nutswinging going on these days at first it was just me vs. pete… then kramer its beoming a pandemic :lol Its cool though, just gonna make it better when i get my weekend car

The t biyrd is the weekend jumpoff tho…

Nah, last I heard is he’s buying that mint bone stock rally red Evo IX RS out in Syracuse…:ohnoes He called the guy today :ninja:ohnoes

car is looking nice… if i can get the loan this week I might have too

haha you two had me rollin the other day at the lot

sickkk!!

cool too bad the loan rates were too much so I’m lookin at this mint purple boosted jdm gsr front end down in the city

Would make a good Figure 8 or demo derby car.

so buy it dood

The loan rates will be double for a car like that jackass… you would have to take out an unsecure personal loan

I dont do derbies though. My friend does but his brother usually gets him cars he picks up as junk for them.

who said anything about having to finance the car u blick

you did… four seconds ago about the evo

The purple teg I was talkin about not the Evo. I think we got mixed up… Enough banter if you wanna talk pm me but let Adam sell his car

joking around =/= nutswinging, sir.

and you’re talking up this "weekend car’’ just as much/more as i was talking about an e36 :lmao

yahhhh… but I haven’t really fully decided what I want yet. All I know is that what ever I get will be alot faster than the gsr was and alotttt cleaner

and kramer i was kidding… thats why I used pandemic as a hyperbole and a :lol face to signal it. Im just trying to get you ready for the city kramer

sweet. more power to ya. as long as i get to drive it.

Only person who drove the GSR was my mom and that was because it was absolutely nescessary. The only time I would let someone else drive my car was if they were going to let me drive their car which would be a sweeter car than mine… or if i was drunk and realllly needed a sober driver.

weak.

i’ll let you drive the mr2, but i dunno if it’s gonna be “sweeter” :lol

Where is oppie