Evo brakes, rotors, hardware

sold

Not a bad deal on these. If i hadn’t sold my evo I probably would have picked these up. No discoloration or peeling on the brembo’s. Honestly though these will probably sell with-in a week if not sooner on evolutionm.net, nyspeed folks usually don’t have this kind of cash laying around. GLWS

Part number on the calipers? I’m curious and would like to look them up about a swap, thanks

Appreciated. Ya, I planned on throwing them up on evoMnet in the next few days, but I thought I’d offer them ‘my people’ first before the Evo folk get a shot.

I’m not sure. They’re Evo IX calipers meaning that these are the Brembo F50 caliper; the same calipers that are on the STI, Skylines, Evo VIII and X, late model Camaro, and quite a few others. They just have different back halves for mounting on different cars.

Ah okay. There are a lot of Brembo retrofits out there on E36’s. Most people use Boxter 986 calipers, so I was curious.

I’m not so good with bimmer stuff; wish I could be of more help.
FWIW, I found a thread using this setup on an E30, but I’m not sure of your knuckle setup on E36s:

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1851808

sold