f/s 02 spec v aem intake

as title says it is for sale, needs a couple hose clamps
$150 firm

150 obo

SRI or CAI?

cold air, but you can just leave the extension off and keep it as a sri, and for you ryan we can make a deal, i still owe you for the plugs

I was looking for a SRI for megan… The thing is AEM makes a SRI and it hase a support bracket with it. If I was too leave it without the extention it would need a new MAF from vibration. And why do you have a Spec V intake anyway. P.S. how are the NGK plugs

the wires are wicked, they actually fit properly, unlike those taylors i had, the aem has a braket to, cause i was gonna make the intake fit, at least to create a sri, i could still need a little modification, but definitly doable, if no one ends up taking it i will just use have the piping to create my own sri

if nobody buys it, i could use a new filter if that one is in good cond. dry flow filter? how much and u can keep the piping.

well the filter on it is a k&n, but i have a dry flow, with only about 500ks or so, i could just switch them

but i am not sure if i want to get rid of my dry flow, that things is great

let me kno soon or im going to buy another 1.

im going to keep th dry flow, but if you want the k&n u can have for like 10

haha srry man, i want the dry flow.thanks anyways

yea that thing kicks ass, no worries

What wires did you get? (Sorry trying to not be off topic…)

ngk

SOLD… I’ll Take it… Give me a ring

for the gf? or u?

what was your number again, tell you what, you call us even with the plugs and give me 30-40 and well call it a night

It’s for my GF… And free sounds good. how nice of you Terry… lol 30-40 sounds fine to me. I’ll pick it up later this week

woo hoo 8)