f.s. 1989 ford probe $650 obo

i have an 89 ford probe for sale

auto, 110km, power everything( and it all works), ac is charged and running cold, car is red in colour, digital dash, grey cloth int,

im selling this car cause im far to busy to play with another car.

the car is needin

small fuel leak ( needs about o 1 foot section replaced), and has exhaust leak. has paint chip on the back bumper

if interested let me know

Farmer

dude… i wish i could buy this car… but im really interested in this MINT integra for sale right now… its red on scratch, it has v- tech… im almost positive its awd… and its in really good shape… lady driven… NO WINTERS … 225km ? idiot

nice…i got a friend who needs a car so…pmed ya

Aww chads all upset again.

Get bent buddy, stop shitting in everyones fs thread. If you dont like the car shut your mouth.

Do you even own a car man?

well, son has reached a new low with this idiot, first of all, farmer has long since

sold this car… if you clearly read the date he posted, you will notice it was clearly

over 2 years ago… and he doesnt give a shit about this thread… i simply inquired

in this thread, to bump your for sale thread to the seccond page… and still, you

are just to dumb to notice… so you bump MY threads and this thread… pushing

yours further and further down the shit hole… good move dink.

do i have a car? no… my dc5 rsx and my s14 are fake… no one has seen it… i

shouldnt pretend i own cars because ppl like you will be too quick to out wit me

and notice i am a kidder… sorry gutter… your just to smart for me.

hey … did you notice i double spaced so you could read it properly… i know you

have that thing with reading… its ok… im only trying to help :slight_smile: be well homo

Lockzord asap…