F.S. 1990 Nissan 240SX LE (Coupe)

alrighty

I know its been awhile but i’ve been busy lately.

the car is still for sale but due to some unforeseen circumstances engine will need a rebuild

I have reduced the price to 3200 OBO
comes with

• SR20DET (motor needs rebuild)
    should cost you 2-3 g’s including labor (3g’s if you put in high end parts)
    also comes with
  • Intercooler
    -Full Exhaust with silencer
    -Blow off Valve
    -Massive air filter
    -Silvia Radiator
    -Short Shifter
    -Front/Rear Struts
    -Kenwood MP3 Head Unit

was asking $10,000, now asking 3200 OBO. +3000 (for rebuild)
you are saving 3800 for an amazing machine. With rebuild car will push out 300hp or above

6200 with an SR20 already installed with high end parts etc is an amazing deal i dont think you will find a 240 with an SR20 already installed for less then 8000

I would hold onto the car but i have just bought a new car and no longer have the money/time to hold onto her

PM me and let me know if anyones interested
(only 1 out of 10, 240’s is a coupe)

color… kms?

The Engine has 35,000km’s (brand new newly installed ALL WORK DONE PROFESSIONALLY)
the body itself has 215,000km’s
and its light blue in colour

come on people no one interested?
summer is here, best time to get your hands on a SR powered 240 Coupe (not a hatch you see every where now a days) GAURENTEED you will stand out in a crowd and have ALOT of fun with this car.

it’s pictures that generate the most interest. . .get some good pics up and people will consider it. . .nobody wants to buy a car on text description alone. . .

will get pics up when entire swap is complete which hopefully will be sometime near end of this week or beginning of next week, sorry for the delay

if you want to take a look at the car it is located at Speedtech Racing Development in Edmonton the address is 14616 - 118 Ave

what makes this car have 300hp from what i read its a stock SR20

all depends on the parts you put in
i have already talked to guys at speedtech edmonton and with high end parts it will push out close too if not more then 300horses and it will only cost you close to 3g’s to rebuild the engine with those parts

dont believe me take a look at it yourself already told you where the car is, i dont have any pics because
a. my camera isnt working
b. pics dont do any justice

SALE PENDING :partyman:

$3800??
redtop
or
blacktop
id go $3500 maybe
pendng if i sell

ok sale did not go through unfortunately
sorry @ Drift240Magic i don’t understand what your saying that post made no sence

anyways need this car gone, shoot me some offers

trade?..

I have a 1997 Honda Civic DX Automatic,

it’ll be flawless in about $300, all work will be done by me.

PM me!

sorry not willing to trade unless you got a LHD MKIV Supra

…sorry, maybe its too late in the day any my mind is numb, but what shape is the body in…and would you be willing to sell as is, without the rebuild?

the body is in really good shape, and sorry i’m not willing to part anything out

What is the problem with the sr?
Will you sell the car without getting the engine rebuilt?

the connecting rod bearing is worn

and price for the car as is right now is 3200 OBO thats for the car and the Motor

Seriously dude, get some pics up. . . borrow a camera or even buy a cheap one, i don’t think there’s any 240 that pics won’t do justice. . .

just for you haha i have one pic of it during the blizzard past winter
(trust me it doesnt look to nice) so PLEASE dont judge the car from this one picture alone just go look at the car at Speedtech.

when you guys do go to look at it just so theres no surprises yes, there is SOME rust around the wheel wells (but thats nothing for a 17 year old car)
HOWEVER, there are many solutions to this a few of which are

a. 50mm over fenders (this will give the car a more aggressive look as well and it looks really nice)

b. Body kit

c. Replace panel (Ebay has a site that provides really great parts for cheap)

heres the pic

once again i dont show this pic cause it doesn’t look so good