F/S: 1991 Nissan Skyline GTS-4 w/ RB26DETT ***SOLD***

I currently have a 1991 Nissan Skyline GTS-4 for sale. I purchased this car with the intention of having my own personal toy but now my priorities have changed. Here is the list of goodies:

Engine:

Rebuilt RB26DETT with only 900 kms currently running at 1 bar with no problems
5-Speed with Short Shifter kit

Mods:

Turbo Back 3.5 inch exhaust; with twin tail pipe
Twin Apexi Intakes
Tomei Boost Controller
Mines ECU
Nismo 300 km/h speedo
Aftermarket Fuel Pump
Nismo Strut Tower Bar
JIC Coilovers
Slotted Rotors in Front and Drilled Rear with GTR Brakes Front & Rear
Nismo LSD
GT-R Front end conversion
GT-R32 seats (front & rear)
Carbon Fiber Hood
N1 Lights
New Paint Job

I hope that someone else will get the chance to enjoy this car!! PM me for pics!!
ASKING PRICE : $14,500 OBO
Thanks,
Kevin

You can find pics here:
http://www.jdm-imports.com/whatsnew/BIPGTR4.html

trade? http://www.son240sx.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18709

Hey koz,
Sorry but I am not looking for any trades, I am trying to get back the money I paid for the car. Thanks for the offer though.
Regards,
Kevin

pics please send to my email souljourner@gmail.com

Hey Souljourner,
Pics have been sent.
Thanks for your interest.

Kevin

Hey guys,
This car is still for sale!!!

pictures will help your sale

Hey guys,
Finally everyone can see the pics of the car. See the first post. Thanks again and just a reminder that I have reduced the price.
Kevin

wow hot car, so just to clarify this was an awd rb20 powered car now its an awd rb26 powered car? or is it rwd?

this car is realy hot its beter than my cousins gtr

Hey guys,
Thanks for the comments. Jesse, the car is awd ( Hicas & Attessa ET-S )
This car is very unique to Ontario and possibly Canada. I know of other 4 door Skylines in Ontario with the RB25DET swap but none with the RB26DETT.

is this going to be a private sale or a dealer sale?

is it certified and etested? any accidents? km on chassis? reason for selling?

any more pictures?

I would give my left nut for this car. Trades + cash? (I know u don’t want trades, I’m just in love)

saw this car on hwy 400 couple months ago maybe in june. TRIED to keep up but couldnt, the sound was amazing also, looked really sweet in real , nice car man

Hey Guys,
This is a private sale, it is certified and e-tested, no accidents, 200k on chassis, and reason for selling : priorities have changed…have a house now so I can’t juggle what i wanted to do with the car and what needs to be done with my house. Also, I have more pics but I will have to email them to you.
Thanks,
Kevin

Hey guys,
The car is back at our shop for anyone who would like to view the car. We are located at 400/steeles : 153 norfinch, unit 3. Test drives are available but will only be driven by JDM-Imports staff unless you are a serious buyer. We are at the shop on Saturdays from 9am-7pm’ish.
Thanks,
Kevin

trade for 97 cobra mustang?
email me for pics and info
pipesboy@hotmail.com

Hey 240sxguy,
Sorry to inform you that I am not looking for any trades.
Thanks for your interest,
Kevin

Hey, how about a price drop since the car doesn’t seem to be selling :smiley: