F/S 1992 S13 Le $2500..SOLD

ok so what Then next move is that the car will sell for.
$2500
-Rims
+If possible project car any condition

IF INTERESTED CALL 416 674 1977 ASK FOR NICK

is the car still available?
please let me know

Dude the guy bumps his thread just about every day, and his last post included a frickin phone number… pick up the phone maybe?

hey… what does it need for e-test… saftey??? id be comin up from windsor to look at it… so any information would be great… lil_g66@hotmail.com… please send a message an ill get back to you… thanks a lot

ok the car comes E-tested already but I have no idea what else it needs for Certification as My brother is still using it now(he actually is on the road now, the car is very fun to drive he doesn’t want to get rid of it but the Bills are after everybody.
but back to the point I think it mat need springs because these 1’s are heated to lower the car.
other than that the car Now comes with the rims
but does not come with the system for
$2500 ONLY

do u know what it needs for safety. an how bad is the power steering pump??? thanks.

the car has a crack in windsheild, and there is no front lip on the car anymore.

there is no fluid in the ps resovar , this car would make a good project car, but the height is not adjustable

i’m still lookin for a 240
when is the car available to be looked at?
and, where are you located?

I’m in Toronto Ontario, Rexdale Etobicoke
I want you to Private Message me your Full name, and Number and I will call you, you have PM’D me E-mail’d me before but I never get a response, where are you located :?:

Sold DELETE THREAD.