F.S.: 2001 Nissan Sentra SE 2.0

For those who don’t know my I’m the orginal owner of the car. Currently she’s been sitting in my garage for the past 3 - 4 years. Manual tranny and at 78000 km she is fully modified from head to toe. Intake, header, exhaust, cams, cam gears, pulley, flywheel, pressure plate, short shifter, motor mounts, JIC coil overs, Hawk HP Plus pads. It has a set of Sparco Sprints in it and no back seats. I still have the original seats in my attic which needless to say will be included in the sale. It has been driven for 2 winters since new and then ever since then it was never winter driven again. Never driven in the rain. Always Mobil 1 from new. I just don’t have time and money to play with cars anymore now that I have a family and bills to pay. I’ll start my price at 6000.00 which will also include a set of 15" summer tires that are 1 month old. I don’t have a pic of the rims yet but can provide upon request or when I get home and edit this post. The car does drive as it sits now; just need a hand to put the hood back on. To certify her you’ll need a new set of tires on those 16" rims or just use the 15’s to have it certified and the 16’s as winter rims. Please arrange your own transportation for the car. If you need help I CAN have CAA tow it to you. I can also arrange to have the original seats put back in the car provided the buyer shows enough interest in the sale in the form of a deposit. Currently it is registered under my mom’s name; back in the day everyone registeres the car under their parents name to get good insurance rates. I am flexable with the price so please do shoot me an offer. Pics will follow.

Work Email: mchum@bonfigliolicanada.com
Home Email: cmatt@rogers.com
Cell: 416-567-8520

Thanks,
Matt