F/S 89' Hatch 1500$ OBO

Make - Nissan 240sx
Millage - 278, XXX
Price - 1500$ OBO
Location - Mississaug
Contact - 647-267-1767 (Nik) or PM

So, something came up, and I’ve got to get rid of my car. It hurts me alot, since I was looking forward to building it the right way from the ground up, but I guess that’s just the way life is.

It’s a non-hicas model with power everything (and everything works), the exterior is very clean execpt for the small amount of surface rust seen in the photo’s below. All wheel wells are clean, with minor or no rust, frame rails are fine, however there is a small hole on the drivers side (you’ll see in the photo’s). Interior wise, everything is brown except for the dash and center console. The spare tire well which is notorious for rust is very clean. Engine wise, the motor in the car atm is blown, as I was in the proccess of removing it and cleaning the bay, then installing another KA-E (which is also in my possession, aswell as a Megan Racing 3inch exhaust), however, if the car is sold for the right price, I will give it to the buyer aswell.

Right now I’m the 3rd owner, I bought the car off of this old guy who owned it for 12 years, and did basic service on it. I’ve owned it for about 8 months, and drove the car twice before the motor blew, and ever since, it’s been sitting in my garage, having things done to it slowly. All it really needs is a motor, and a wash, then it’s good to go. The rust isin’t that big of an issue, but shouldint be ignored. Again, it hurts alot to have to sell this, but I’m really stuck in a hard place and need cash fast. My loss, your gain. Hopefully, one day I can get another S-chassis.

Various Pics…

Sorry for the quick bump, but the price has been dropped 500$ for a quick sale.

1000$ for the car + the motor.

Life got better.

She’s not for sale anymore, lock it up!

did the buyer forget to grab the motor ?
ill but it