F.S 92 done up honda civic h/b or trade NEW PRICE

Hey im new to this site …names jai…im sellin my 92 civic hatch back or will trade in for a 240 …
the details are on this site http://photobucket.com/albums/a239/jay1_/
…jus incase the site dosent work
REDUCED-LOW KMS 10,000 KMS
Comment: 5 speed …Vtec swap, lowered, cold air intake, $1,300 music system, header, m3 mirrors, clear corners, 5 star rims, 4" exhaust, racing seats, short shifter, custom int, repainted, new brakes & rotors,new driveshaft… B18 motro also wit the car 0kms… for 600$'s , $4,000 obo . (905)251-3328, bossman_jay@hotmail.com.

thats the link fer pics…

and RICO…u find that funnay …too bad it aintt so stop knocking peoples shitt…just coz its in a honda … respect :gtfo: [/img]

Hey dude, welcome to the club!

What you need to do is login to your Photobucket account, go to “Account Options” and click “Yes” under “Make Public”.

Good luck with the sale.

dude if you seriously want to sell this and buy a 240…then put your civic on trader and sell it there…here unless its dirt cheap and someone can use it as a winter beater…your wasting your time…put it on trader sell it to some punk kid for some good coin cause even though its a Honda you could probably go to a Timmies and find more people there interested in buying it than here. and once you get that money buy a 240 off here…im not trying to give you a hard time or anything…but i think that would work out best for you.

Brock

WTF?

Stop polluting the thread.

Locked till i get a chance to delete the stupid posts.