f/s '93 sweet 240sx

Make/Model: 1993 Nissan 240sx dark green metallic(almost black)

Asking Price: $ Negotiable - BestOffer - Trades
Condition: Used
Mileage: 205 or something KM
Contact Info: Send PM

Description:
Hey guys, I think I’m ready to sell my Baby. I’ve really took care of this one. Rust proofed every year at Krown + touched up in mid-time and used best synthetic fluids all the time. Did some changes and collected parts for swap and upgrade in 2008. Bought 180sx and have to give up one of them now.
Last fall I’ve had problem with injectors. Some mechanics tried to make money of me, so I bought Neon winter-beater and stored 240 until June. Thanks to Tony “Montana”, great mechanic who have Nissan in his DNA, owned many and now drive a Skyline(You can call his shop in Scarborough 416-916-2487) my car is running smooth like never before. I’ll try to get idea from You guys how much I should ask for it.
If You care I’ll post more details and pictures here before trying to sell it on Autotrader etc.

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc72/adams13pics/IMG_0648.jpg

5speed, Super Hicas, ABS, Sunroof and all Power options:
-new ECU and INjectors
-NGK Iridium Spark Plugs
-new Gas Tank and Sending Unit
-300zx fuel filter
-Nissan oil filters and Mobil1 Synthetic oil - always
-K&N big cone air filter

-Tein Basic Coilovers Set (new)
-Energy Suspension Polyurethane Bushings on:
      ..Sterring Rack
      ..Front and Rear sway bars
-21mm Rear Sway Bar

All most important I can remember now, plus I have some OEM and Aftermarket parts that I’ve collected for this car that I may include with the car.

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc72/adams13pics/IMG_0655.jpghttp://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc72/adams13pics/IMG_0650.jpg

how much were you looking for and does it have any rust on the frame rails

Looks beautiful man! I’m gonna have to come check it out!

i remember meeting u at the junkyard…
pretty mint +1
i gota green one as well +1 lol

Congrat’s Larree, green is rare but beautiful color for s13 it look awesome with tan leather seats from s14.
Updated details on top.

so do you have any pics of the underbody, any rust spots? Also how low would you go with the price?

hey man what are you taking as trades i have a truck mint shape

94 gmc sierra 1500 with 72xxx orig.km
-8ft box regulaur cab
-remote starte
-10inche sub /amp/deck
-rims-folding toune cover
-305 v8 with headers and after market y pipe and cat
-probally more but that is off the top of my head.

OR

400ex
-maxxis razzor twos all four corners
-black itp rims (front only back are backordered haha)
-fmf power bomb header and titanium 4 silencer
-nerf bars
-k and n filter and jet kit
-also probally more…

OR

cash

let me know pm me a phone number so we can talk a price or trade.

thanks scott

I have to leave Canada for 10 days - I’m going to give my Father very well deserved respect for the last time. I can’t put my mind into anything else now.
I’ll add more details, pictures and answer all pm’s after I come back.

hey, can you send me some pictures or the underbody, interior, engine bay and the rust spots on the car. Email to jphounpadith@hotmail.com

Is this car KA still or?

Im just asking cause you say you have a 300ZX filter… and I judt dont think a KA NT needs one lol… /?

Hi Adam.

I’m sorry to hear about the way things are going right now.

When your back in the country, give me a call.

hello adam,
i am very sorry to hear about your father. When you have the chance let me know about the car and how much it is.

Pm me a price to if you could

what kind of price are you looking for?
and what would u accept for trade?

hey i live in scarborough and i think u live close to me soo wanted to noe if u wannted to reach up at the same place u took the pics at. please email info cuz im willin to buy the car. Email me @ MistahShotta@gmail.com

Hey guys, sorry for taking so long to respond. There is a huge interest but I think that to make this car affordable for most of you I’ll replace Tein coilovers with Tokico Blue (practically new) in the rear and stock front shocks which are in v.good condition as well. Car is also stereo-less, which some of you prefer.
I also forgot to mention that the car has new water pump and thermostat.
I’ll call and pm all of You to show the car starting with the first on my PM box sometime this week.

There is no edit option anymore?.. and I forgot to mention the price,
It’s $2500 as is, firm.

Hey adam i dont need a showing,
call me

Check your messages and call me back please.

Hey Guys I just received downpayment for the car and the transaction should be finalized at the end of next week if not car will still be for sale. I’ll let You know.