F/s: 95 240sx LE

Make/Model: 95 240sx le
Asking Price: $ (OBO)
Condition: Used
Mileage: 225000KM
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:

Ok I wanted to sell her last yr but couldn’t let go. I wanted to have her as a track car. This time I need her gone. Its a 95 LE with 225000kms on the body and 195000 on the motor and trans. It was swapped from auto to manual. New belts,NISSAN quest alternator,fuel pump,spark plugs have been recently added. synth fluids used since swap. The car has 6000k HIDs,altima elec fans with controller,300zx front calipers and rotors,megan adjustable suspension, bings endlinks,zenki side skirts,megan short shifter,300zx rear wheels (16x8.5 with 225/55/16 winter tires),stock fronts with 205/55/16 winters,Rockford 700s amp,'07 kicker cvr sub,pioneer flipscreen deck (retracting mechanism needs assistance),clutchmasters stage 2 clutch. For an additional cost I have a full t25 setup. Car will be available for viewing next week, just tring to generate interest. Will have pix tonight. Asking 8300. There is some cosmetic damage to the back right and a bit of rust on the driver’s side rear quarter.

2 things 1. underbody? 2. would you do a trade for a 93 prelude srv its pretty fast but i just want a s14

trade for a picture of britney spears signed by borock obama

lol k.

still around…full 2.5" stright pipe exhaust added

Is this my old car?

nope