F/S leather seats for a 92 UPDATE, new price

Leather seats out of a 92. Good condition. No rips. Driver and passenger seats showing slight wear on bolsters. Rear seats are perfect. $150 for the set. PM me for pics.

pics?

PM’d

I cant seem to figure out how to post pics, so email me at vassago12@hotmail.com for pics
[/img]

I emailed U. So R U saying these aren’t available for pickup till a week from now?

shotgun the driver seat cause mine is cracked and ripped :frowning:

unless he is selling as a pair

Its a set. Fronts and rears. Dibs. :lol:

Still got em :slight_smile:

Where are you located? I wanna take a look at them? are they rusted underneath (the mounting)?

in some places there is a little surface rust, but nothing that cant be cleaned up. It’s very minor and only in the places where it directly contacts the floor.

Scott

I would be interested in both front seats, mine are worn. Are you willing to sell them separately from the rear?
Can you PM some pics?

Thanks,
Chris

have you sold the seats or are they still available?

They are still available as of now, however a member has called dibs on them pending seeing them.

Scott

Go ahead and sell em dude. Priorities lie elsewhere.

ill take the rear seat if someone wants the fronts. depends on if it is light grey, i cant remember if they came in any other colour.

mike

ill take the driver seat for sure

Does anyone still need leather seats?
http://www.son240sx.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?p=124139#124139

Not sure if this sale is dead or not. LMK, if i’m imposing.

nope, sale’s not dead. But thats ok man, I had kind of given up for awhile. If anyone is still interesed mine are still up for sale