F/S Pioneer surround sound system $125!!

Sold…

pics and model number on receiver, i’ll try to make my parents interested in it for the game room

i want second dibs. I’m moving in less than two weeks, and need something for my TV. :slight_smile:

reciever model number VSX-305

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f106/matt94z/surround001.jpg

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f106/matt94z/surround002.jpg

would you seperate the speakers from the receiver and sub?

i already have a VSX-516 i could give them since i resently got an 816

Id rather not, I just want to sell it and be done with it. Make me an offer on the whole deal, then re-sell it after you swap out what you need.

That’s a pretty old model, not even 5.1. I’ll start the bidding at $70. (Identical set is selling on craigslist for $40)

x2
i could use the speakers. but it is an older model.

jenn, want my VSX-516?

Well, I mean Im not tryin to get rich here…I just wasnt sure what it was worth… $85 takes everything!

how much for the sub?

$85 and it comes with everything else

how much? no speakers right?

let’s negotiate… $75

damn u matt…wish u would have had this shit when we made are deal cuz we could have worked out a deal ccuz i would have def took this

How about that rear sway bar plus $35 for it?

25 + swaybar and i’ll get the swaybar today while i’m up there for you

give me a call today :smiley:

Ok, if it comes with the endlinks too…and can you see if you can get the brackets that mount to the frame also?

ya i’ll give u the endlinks, the brackets i modified cuz the setup that came with it was a pinch plate setup and it always slide off the frame rail & i would be running the sway bar hooked just to ones side then it would make the truck pull real bad till i got under it and reinstalled the pinch plates …so we took a piece of like 6"x3"x1/4" steel and tachd it to the frame rail and used the endlinks to remove it when needed…it made it soooooo much stiffer & better back there i wish i did it that way from the beginning

Oh ok, so I just need to weld a piece of metal to the frame and drill a hole in it for the end link? I have to go to work in a few mins… you wanna meet up tommorrow to do the deal?

yup that it and angle the pc a little to drop it down to keep the sway bar level or gert longer endlinks …

sure that sounds good i have money in hand and the sway bar is sitting here on my porch :cool: