F.S. RB20 Engine Only w/turbo..

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **
** NOTE: Doing a Preview will remove your SUBJECT so re-add it before posting **

Asking Price: $ OBO
Condition: Used/ 80 k
Will Ship?: N
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description: RB20 Engine Complete part out… PM me

OK not going to sell the engine anymore but instead… going to part it out… from scratch so if anyone who needs RB20 engine parts just PM ME… Transmission Also for sale

Igniter
Intake manifold
Coil packs
Water pump
CAS
RB20 turbo
Transmission.
Complete Head… to much too mention All working in perfect condition…

Pm me wat u need… thanks guys

Great engine. I personally worked on this myself. Good luck with the sale.
PS. His new engine has about 400RWHP and its just an RB20.

an RB for $850?
whats wrong with it?

pm’d

Nothing is wrong with it… like i mentioned earlier it is still in my car and if your a serious buyer. u can take it for a test drive and feel it for yourself… It is a stock Rb20… im just buying a fully built 20 thats why.
i don’t wanna sell it but i had a good deal with the fully built rb20… so thats why im selling it. thanks.

can i get a pic of this please i got a s14 i wanna make sick so i just need some pics to think about this and consider everything for the mount…alos would you have the DS for it… email me back thanx joell-p@hotmail.com

well then, i wish i had $850

rb20’s go for 800-900 all the time with no issues

is the tranny RB20 specific or is there another tranny that is interchangable that can be bolted up?

you can fit a ka24de tranny or sr20det tranny to the rb20det. It will be more suitable for the swap into a 240sx becasue the shifter will line up with the hole better than the stock rb20det tranny. To fit the rb20det transmission shifter into the 240sx shifter hole some slight modification will need to be done to the shifter to make it fit better. Of course there might be slight differences with the Mckinney mounts but I dont know first hand about that. Hope this helps the sale

Ken

actually the ka one puts it too far, so it’s ethier too far back or to far forward, if you make custom mounts the rb shifter will be dead center. mine is. custom mounts can be done quickly and affordably.

you want an rb swap into something go to BSC Motorsports… he has the experience i forced many a custom engine swap when i worked there prior to going to japan, and the quality is top notch for a fair price. i haven’t seen better work anywhere so far.

not for sale anymore but instead parting it out… Admin can delete this thread… thanks made a new one =) thanks