F.S. S13 VLSD, Sub Frame, SR20 Driveshaft

Hey guys this weekend I successfully dismantled the rear end out of my 180SX parts car and I have some things for grabs.

VLSD $175
Sub Frame $75
Drive shaft $60

I will deliver any and all parts to Edmonton I go there for school every week.
Any other parts that you need for the back end of an S13, I have. Lemme know what you need.
Next free weekend its the front end and the steering parts.

Thanks Tony

stock driveshaft?

Yup. stock drive shaft price adjust vlsd $175, subframe $75, drive shaft $60. Make me an offer.

Is it hicas or non hicas subframe??? that might help you sell it easier

non hicas. thanks

can you give me a measurement of the length of the driveshaft?

Yup I can do that as soon as I get home tomorrow night. I will be back in Edmonton Sunday night if anyone wants me to bring anything in with me.

The shaft not including the yoke is 43" long. Shaft, vlsd, and sub frame are in edmonton if someone want to see them.

Sub frame pending sale…

VLSD $150

Shaft $40

Last price drop then they go back in my shed. In Edmonton ready to sell.

can i get you phone number please, i’ll take the driveshaft.

hey if that shaft doesnt sell ill take it. Im driving up to mcmurray next week and i could meet you in laclebiche if its not too much of a drive

stefan.

how banged up is the vlsd? how many km and what not…

Vlsd in in fine shape no problems. Both are currently in Edmonton I am here for school. Car had 115,xxx kms on it. If this stuff goes home with me on Friday night it isnt coming back.

what are you going to be parting out of the front end because i need a power steering pump for my 180sx

hey man shaft still not gone. 780 201-7436 This is my last week of school. Then everything needs to be shipped.

Im not sure about the front end dude. I have been wicked busy lately and its getting cold. i’ll post.

pm’d