F/S SR20DET red top. $1000.00

Hey guys I got a friend of mine who is selling an SR20DET red top for $1000.00 (Engine only) engine runs good and all and it’s completely stock, I was going to buy it from him but I want a black top. If anyone is interested let me know and I will give you his number.

dude, just buy the damn engine, get the tranny etc, and sell if for more
cant be that hard!

locating a seperate SR tranny by itself is pretty hard.

I’ve looked into it.

cant be that hard.

talk to varun… hes had em a few times…

either way.

good luck with the sale

GT

Like I said I don’t want it because it’s a red top I want to get something a little newer preferably a late model black top but if I wanted a red top my self I would forsure buy it off him for a thousand bucks.

attach a tranny and u may get 12-1300 for it…thats the best way cuz like this its really hard to sell…ill pay 600 for it how it is, just to keep a parts motor for all my customers…otherwise…get a tranny and ill pay 1100 if compression is 100% and i dont see any issues with the engine…
take it easy man…
V

Most JDM importers will sell the same thing for around $600-$800.

I know because I work for 1.

I don’t mean to burst your bubble, but I sell those with warranties for less coin.

Ant the seperate components are difficult to find, its not like calling a wreckers. Parts associated with the SR are considered performance and come as packages from Japan. Its not easy to find seperate Transmission, Harness’ or Ignitors.