F/S: TESTING WATERS TO SELL MY 240SX, MINT BODY WITH COILOVERS & 300ZXTT FUEL PUMP.

Just testing waters to see what i can get for my 240sx. was going to use it as a project for drift but priority’s changed. its a 1990 hatch, power windows, sunroof,mint paint, good shock towers (one is new oem nissan), bad frame rails, it has JIC coilovers front & Tien rear, and a 300zx TT fuel pump, its got fake kouki tails (dark 3 circle altezza’s) I know you either love them or hate them,…they came with the car.
its missing rear calipers, front seats and obviously has no motor set, it HAD a pignose bumper but comes with a shark nose because im greedy and keeping my pig nose to slap on a Vert im getting :stuck_out_tongue: it has a GTR/Type-x style wing. and please dis-regard the horrible/useless hood scoop that i DIDN’T install, nor do i like it (previous owner did it) so please don’t hate on it towards me.lol
it was owned by Ted Bird (chom 977 montreal rock station) when new, then my buddy bought it off him in late 90’s, he owned it until i bought i last year, it used to be red. it has black dash. (no abs, no a/c,no lsd, no hicas)
no price set, as it is best offer…
text 613-307-1177 for info
Thanks
[ATTACH=CONFIG]18385[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]18386[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18384[/ATTACH]

I’m grabbing a car from Zach this weekend. He a straight forward, honest guy and very easy to deal with.

Hey man just wondering if you knew the name of the paint tone?
Other than that glws

No clue but I’m not the biggest fan of the color to be honest, I can ask the previous owner who got it painted. Thanks for looking anyways!