F.S: XBOX, PSP, Gameboy SP plus more

Hey,

Im at work at the moment so I cant really post all the specific games that I have but here is what I know at the top of my head and you can msg me to find out more.

XBOX - $300 obo

4-5 games
4 controllers
dvd addon and remote
stock and upgraded video and network cables
steering wheel

PSP - $300 obo

2 games plus demos
spiderman 2 movie
charger etc which comes in package

Gameboy SP Platinum - $50 obo

1 game
magnify addon screen
chargers and link to gamecube

All items are O.B.O and i’ll accept any decent offers.

Need to sell please.

Items still for sale and on O.B.O

i only interest in PSP games…! what games are they?

PLUS

4" white face tach with small red shift light. Numbers change to 7 different colors - 80

Automatic shift knob - $10

Red shift boot - $5
New black shift boot - $10

4 all season tires (fit 15" rims) with camber wear and about 20% tread left - $50

Brand new MSD Blaster Coil 2 which can be used on 240’s - 80

let me know if interested and PM me. I can send pics of everything through email

XBOX stil for sale with everything included - $250

PSP is SOLD
Ridge Racer for PSP - $20

4" white face tach with small red shift light. Numbers change to 7 different colors - $60

Red shift boot - $5

New black shift boot - $10

4 all season tires (fit 15" rims) with camber wear and about 20% tread left - $40

Brand new MSD Blaster Coil 2 which can be replaced on 240’s - $80

I have not updated this topic in a while and I still have these parts for sale plus alot of extras of computer parts/games etc…

Original XBOX for sale with everything included - $200 or can part out just provide me with a price for any of the parts included in the kit…

Ridge Racer for PSP - $20

Gameboy color for sale with game, gamecube link, charger etc - $40

4" white face tach with small red shift light. Numbers change to 7 different colors - $40

Red shift boot - $5

New black shift boot - $5

4 all season tires (fit 15" rims) with camber wear and about 20% tread left - $40

Brand new MSD Blaster Coil 2 - $60

UPDATE ON ITEMS THAT ARE STILL AVAILABLE!!

Platinum Gameboy Color for sale with game, gamecube link, charger etc - $40

4" white face tachometer with small red shift light. Numbers change to 7 different colors with a push of a button and you can manualy set the shift light to any rpm point- $40

4 all season motormaster tires (fit 15" rims) with camber wear and about 20% tread left… could be good just to use for a season or do some burnouts/drifts for alittle while or until tire just blows haha- $40

Brand new MSD Blaster Coil 2 with holder to bolt into your engine bay- $60

how long does a battery last on one of these gameboys ?

got a pic ?

this is something i could use for all the rescent flights ive been going on

with only 20% rubber left you are probbly going to have to give them away

well rears are that low… fronts should stil have about half of what it should be brand new…

so i would say rears would be 20% with inner camber wear and fronts would be lets say 40-60%…

welllll… lol its still here for grabs at $40 for all 4 if someone wants it even $40 for 2 decent tires are good… remember these are from the stock rims so will be the stock tire setup/sizes

CHANGE OF PRICING I need these gone ASAP so prices have been CUT! in half for most

Platinum Gameboy Color for sale with game, gamecube link, charger etc - $20

4" white face tachometer with small red shift light. Numbers change to 7 different colors with a push of a button and you can manualy set the shift light to any rpm point- $20

4 all season motormaster tires (fit 15" rims) with camber wear and about 20% tread left… could be good just to use for a season or do some burnouts/drifts for alittle while or until tire just blows haha- $20

Brand new MSD Blaster Coil 2 with holder to bolt into your engine bay- $40

all parts are still up for grabs, remember i will deliver the parts at a resonable distance

Tires have been lost… lol i dunno if someone robbed me for cheap tires or if they were trown out by my family but there gone… ANYWAYS the last three items are left to buy if interested.

Platinum Gameboy Color for sale with game, gamecube link, charger etc - $20

4" white face tachometer with small red shift light. Numbers change to 7 different colors with a push of a button and you can manualy set the shift light to any rpm point- $20

Brand new MSD Blaster Coil 2 with holder to bolt into your engine bay- $40

I’ll take the GB:SP. Can you meet somewhere Downtown? Tommorow? Call 416 388 2769

still have these items, seems like person backed out of buying the gameboy platinum sp… msg me for info or meeting to grab these

last item available is the gameboy sp platinum with a game, comes with the charger, magnifying screen (makes the screen about an inch or 2 bigger - it helps lol)

lock… items been sold