F/T 15" black drag dr-23 rims with nitto tires

i got a set of matte black 15" drag dr-23 rims there 4lug really clean with no curb rash at all they have 205-50-15 nitto tires im looking to trade my drag rims for civic si rims or polished integra blades with tires lmk what u have

I have a set of black HX wheels with pretty good tires if you are interested . They are not bent with very little curbage

I have a set of ls mesh wheels in pretty good shape… pm me

if i cant get my hands on a set of blades or si wheels ill hit u guys up but im pretty set on trying to get one of them wheels thanks tho

if you had to put a price on them what would you say

idk i was only looking to do a trade i have no winter wheels for my car thats y i wanted to trade them idk i would say 400 i guess but like i said i kinda want to trade for blades or si wheels

200 and a set of acura sunflowers?

idk if i can do sunflowers i dont think they would look to good on my car

steelies w/ tires?

Are you looking for just blades or si’s? I have a set of xxr’s i’ll trade plus cash.

i cant do steelies unless i really really have to i still like my car to look good in the winter how much cash on top of the steelies 375? lmk

nahh…not even close…lol

yea idk eather like i was saying im really just looking to trade for them 2 rims or 400 cash i guess

Price is fair. GLWS

ls meshes would look sweet on there… a guy that lives near me has a blue si with them on it and it looks very nice… just throwin that out there

and you can keep your nittos… i have a tire machine at work i can swap and balance the tires up for free

i need winter wheels the nittos arnt going to do good in the snow

get winter tires on those rims then :slight_smile:

neither are the tires i have on my wheels… i can see what i can come up with for used snows or good allseasons

i dont like the look of the mesh wheels thats y i only want the 99-00 civic si wheels or the gsr blades or 400 cash