F.T s13 Tein HR coilovers with pillowball and camber plates for s14 front leathers

I have my tein Ha coilovers for sale. There are four of them and they include camber plates as well as pillow ball mounts. I will trade them for front s14 leathers plus cash on the other persons side.
let me know. Will have pictures this weekend. I am located in markham
this is for an s13

What’s the price on them without the trade?

Were these off the black coupe I drove?

Hey man, yeah these are the off the black coupe you drove. Im not sure on a price but interested parties can send me their offers. Lowballers will be ingored. (not that im saying your a lowballer dan just other ppl on the site are haha)

ok not to bump for no reason but I will take $600 FIRM for these coils. Ive never seen them go cheaper for teins with camber plates and pillow ball mounts. There is another member on the forum selling the same coils just the fronts for $400. so $600 firm

Wow good price! someone pick these up quick.

whats the condition of these how many km on them since new? have they been rebuilt or anything?

thanks scott

I thought one of the corners were blown???

last time I checked I found an importor selling the same coilovers with 1 blown shock ( the exact same as this situation ) for 300,
good luck with the sale.

No none of the shocks is blown all work perfectly. Interested buyers can come test and inspect them for themselves.

Sold lock please