face value of superbowl tickets?

A guy at work won the right to buy 2 tickets at the superbowl for face value but doesn’t want to go. He said I could buy them as long as I pay for his plane ticket town (HE has to be the one who claims them). Im looking all over for exactly how much the price on those tickets run but I cant seem to find them anywhere, could someone please direct me?

Do you want to go or resell them?

There are about 10 different levels of ticket prices for the SB…you need to know exactly what he won.

I plan on going, and I am not sure which he had, because he had to go home and find out. I will know exactly where tomorrow. Any ball park range?

i would guess somewhere around 200 a piece for garbage seats.

god, if its 200 bucks I will be ecstatic

Last year

Super bowl 42 Face value were 600 - 3000.

People were reselling them for as much as 20,000 on stubhub.

ya i would def re-sell

Sounds like a Nigerian scam to me.

i wanna go :frowning:

Hahaha.

i think around 1k or 800 for shitty seats

LOL @ “I dont want to go so I’ll let you buy the plane and the tickets and then I’ll go”

I have season tix for the Steelers. I could enter into the lottery for $800 a seat.

If its 1k, its no go, but if its 300 hundred im def there.

i thought i read somewhere the cheapest seats were $1000 each

I went last year when it was in Arizona, fo freeeee. On a serious note though I think the tickets went for around 800-1000 a piece but were virtually impossible to get.

Your coworker is retarded for not buying them and reselling them, especially if he doesn’t want to go.

he knows he could make some money, but hopefully he likes to idea to allow a co-worker enjoy the superbowl when my team is playing

^ Hope he REALLY likes you, because from the sounds of it’s he could make some serious money selling these.

He could make a modest years salary in one shot. Damn what a nice guy to let you go.