Falken GRB FK-451 Tires

Selling (4) brand new Falken GRB FK-451 summer tires.
(2) 215/40-17 and (2) 235/40-17

Perfect staggered tires!!!

http://www.1010tires.com/images/tires/Falken/falken-fk451-lg.jpg

Located in Hamilton, Ontario.

asking $750

email is key: torrey_cipriani@Hotmail.com

will you sell just the 235/40/17? if soo how much?

not parting… I thought that was implied.

Hey dude, you can get them brand new (with warranty) shipped to your door for the same price he’s asking. You can get the 235s for $420 shipped from TireTrends.

But with that roure there is about 1 week wait time.

Hey dude, you can get them brand new (with warranty) shipped to your door for the same price he’s asking. You can get the 235s for $420 shipped from TireTrends.

But with that roure there is about 1 week wait time.[/quote]

You can’t get all 4… i priced this out everywhere, tiretrends was the first place I checked.

A buddy of mine on this board got (4) 235/40-17’s and he spent over 800.

your asking above retail for private sale tires? they may be new but your buyer has absolutely zero assurance that there are no defects, gets no warranty, etc.

with no bill of sale from an authorized dealer the tire manufacturer wont replace defected tires.

edit: just called MTC in mississauga, $754 including tax, install, balance and defect warranty

sorry, just needed to back up my point ;]

I’m not out to get into a flame war. If you’ve ever sent tires back in for factory defects you do not need a receipt. I’ve done this many times with toyo proxies. Also, these are not listed for above retail prices. After tax and shipping you are well over $800 for these tires, some places $1000.

Call around if you don’t believe me.

see my edit above ^^

i was open to offers… therefore I’d take prices under 750.
Isn’t what you’re doing violating rules? On most board this is trolling, you aren’t interested in purchasing, and I’m still asking below retail levels. Who’se to say you really called for an estimate anyways? ANother thing is that I have these tires… right here… no waiting involved.

I’m shocked flamming like this is permitted.

i was open to offers… therefore I’d take prices under 750.
Isn’t what you’re doing violating rules? On most board this is trolling, you aren’t interested in purchasing, and I’m still asking below retail levels. Who’se to say you really called for an estimate anyways? ANother thing is that I have these tires… right here… no waiting involved.

I’m shocked flamming like this is permitted.[/quote]

it isnt flaming…

pople simply point out that the price seems slightly inflated.

as well the fk 451 is a now discontinued tire. being replaced by the fk 452

as well i sell the fk452 tires in those sizes in set of 4 for 710 mounted and ballanced.

GT

Like Greg said, it’s not flaming when you’re watching out for the other members. No-one insulted you.

The price I quoted was for TWO tires from TireTrends, for the benefit of Skinny, since you said you would not part them. Their price for the set of 4 you have was $743 shipped.

However, they do not carry that size in stock… therefore they must source them… (when you search tiretrends for sizes, it says in green if the size is in stock, if its not in stock it won’t say anything at all)

Believe me, I’ve already tried to get these through tiretrends initially…

[quote=“Torrey”]

However, they do not carry that size in stock… therefore they must source them… (when you search tiretrends for sizes, it says in green if the size is in stock, if its not in stock it won’t say anything at all)

Believe me, I’ve already tried to get these through tiretrends initially…[/quote]

Whatever you think justifies it man, doesn’t matter to me. Just letting people know how much you can get them for elsewhere.

Yea man i wasnt trying to attack you. Some of us here just try to warn other when they might be able to find something cheaper elsewhere. Ultimately it is left to the discretion of the buyer if the price is a good price or not. Anyone willing to spend $750 should take the 5 minutes to do their own research.

And I even told you where I called, call them yourself. MTC in Mississauga.

I don’t mean to sound defensive. I just picked up a set of volks and don’t need these anymore. It just seemed sketchy when two mods came in to hijack a thread, while nothing was said on other boards… but whatever, I don’t take it personally.

good! :slight_smile:

high-five

:slight_smile:

“BYAAAAAAAAAAAAAH” - chappelle, lol