Family Guy > *

Originally posted by Darkstar
what exactly is a firewall?
It’s where I drilled the hole to run the nitrous lines. :angel:

:wink:

Originally posted by Black_WS6
the P1 is for the firewall.

The other 3 are the pc’s on his network.

got it

Originally posted by turbovw18
:ugh:

i run a p1 90 firewall… … 866 p3 266p2 300 amd 1.8p4 90p1laptop 266p2
actually there are 6 other pc’s :eek3:

yeah i wasgoing to say…3?

i run a firewall for my internet connection…runs on a pc with no load simply needs to be on… same with my nas… (antivirus)… i have multiple computers… email server… just bs i playwith in my spare time. getting some new shiet though… watchgaurd firebox :cool: new server and some junk

oh… firewall protects port access via internet

yeah i wasgoing to say…3?

i run a firewall for my internet connection…runs on a pc with no load simply needs to be on… same with my nas… (antivirus)… i have multiple computers… email server… just bs i playwith in my spare time. getting some new shiet though… watchgaurd firebox :cool: new server and some junk

i needed to talk to you b4 i bought my computer and stuff

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid99/p4473f887846bfe40b8881a0dd0b75eef/f9ef22a4.jpg

i HAD 273 Simpsons episodes until my computer crashed… now i have like 5 and my computer is all shitty… :mad:

is there any sites to dl them at

Originally posted by Black_WS6
It’s where I drilled the hole to run the nitrous lines. :angel:

:bsflag:

Not a wife sanctioned expense… :slap:

Originally posted by snowhitegolf95
is there any sites to dl them at

get kazaa lite k++ edition

no sites i’ve found… i had all mine categorized into seasons and halloween specials… i used WinMX to dl them all, and once you get that many, it’s a pain in the ass to even find ones you don’t have.

Originally posted by slowcamaro
my lap top is a p4 308 ht…1024 ram 9800 vid card and a 60 gig hard drive

funny part i dont play freaking games

Trade me for my 9600 since you dont use it… you can over clock it about 100mhz lol… thats where I have mine at stable right now… crashed above 411 mhz on the 3dmark tests lol.

mine is mobiile …my alienware computer is a laptop

mine is mobiile …my alienware computer is a laptop

nice, but I still cant see spending THAT much on a lappy, for that price I could have bought a built motor for my integra, done right from a reputable shop

what that set you back? 3k?

Alien ware is WAY over priced…

Originally posted by 8Grand
nice, but I still cant see spending THAT much on a lappy, for that price I could have bought a built motor for my integra and then some…

what that set you back? 4k?

close but that was my present to myself for getting mobilized for the Army…trust me i am feel it now the computer is too exspensive…i guess this is my new motor till i save up money again

close but that was my present to myself for getting mobilized for the Army…trust me i am fell it now…i guess this is my new motor till i save up money again

Sell it and buy peice togehter a system or buy a older lappy

Originally posted by 8Grand
Sell it and buy peice togehter a system or buy a older lappy

no one will give me what it is worth …i am sure someone will not give me over 2 grand and i paid 3,600 with taxes and warrenty

but what the hell it has a nice paint job right:( :frowning:

actually when i find a job again in my field i will need a high power lap top again

Here’s a brief taste of the super genieious humor to see it’s your style…

To a man in a wheelchair:" Joe, I’ve had new neighbors before but none of them were half the man you are. And since you’re half a man already, that splits them into some kind of fraction I can’t even measure."

“Excuse me, is your refrigerator running? Because if it is, it probably runs like you, very homosexually.”

and there most of the stuff is situational funny… just the best stuff out there right now.

Originally posted by rookee
Here’s a brief taste of the super genieious humor to see it’s your style…

To a man in a wheelchair:" Joe, I’ve had new neighbors before but none of them were half the man you are. And since you’re half a man already, that splits them into some kind of fraction I can’t even measure."

“Excuse me, is your refrigerator running? Because if it is, it probably runs like you, very homosexually.”

and there most of the stuff is situational funny… just the best stuff out there right now.
:rofl: :rofl: