Fans of the Philadelphia Eagles

So you idiots are saying a team with a shittier record had a better season. JVG needs to go back to school and get an education because you are clearly retarded, Joey’s opinion means squat and kevin did not call any thing. He made a vague statement that could relate to any thing

Good work and +rep

haha whatever you say

Its funny how all the Dallas fans attempt to bash a team with a better record. But hey there is always next year for you guys to not make play offs as always

Serious question: Why do people follow football? Is it because you look up to their athletic ability? Is it because you want to be a pro someday? Is because your dad likes football so you automatically have to like it? Or is just another thing to follow so people can all fight about it?

(not directed at anyone in particular)

I really want to know.

Because its just as much of a chess game as it is an athletic competition. Why are you such a football hater?

Disliking football is like burning the American flag.

No because it gives me some thing to do on Sunday’s and it is entertaining to watch with a group of friends. Why do you partake in any hobby?

I am not a football hater and I really can appreciate the talent that goes into the game. It’s the following that bothers me. Talking about “your” teams as if you play with them. Or the entire facebook complaining about how thier g-men blah blah blah. Chances are, you have not met one of them.

Idiot.

This^

Nick, have you ever been to a real football game before?

Entertainment is good, and I accept that. It’s still goes past that with the defense on here and on FB. I mean do you do the same with golfers or skaters? It’s just strange…and I’m not picking on ya buddy.

No sir. Not a pro game anyway. I bet it would be a lot of fun though. Just like I’d love to see a Nascar race however I will continue to bash the following of both.

Sounds like you just have a problem with semantics :lol. In all honesty, do you get pissed when people talk about America as it is “their” country? As if it were a person or just theirs?

Well golfers I just harass which most members will attest to that have been to my house. Skaters ehh dont care about them unless they are wearing those stupid girly jeans and then I bash them. I just tend to bash idiots with stupid statements like redneck JVG and also its fun to get people riled up. Do I lose sleep over this? Not at all and could really careless. If I could find some thing better to do at 11:30 on a Sunday night I would certainly be doing that.

I dont think that is it at all. I think he is questioning why people get butt hurt when some one makes a comment about a football team when they clearly have nothing to do with said team other then chances are they have some stupid fantasy football team with a player from that team on it.

Yes, I would.

I think people tend to get out of hand with football (more so than any other sport) due to the heavy drinking that tends to occur prior to, during, and after the event has taken place. Hence why I was wondering if you’ve ever made it to a pro game.

It’s a damn good time, btw. You really have to be there and experience it first hand.

Lol. So we’re making progress…it’s so you can bash people online. HAHA

Yes. Other then that I could careless about a teams record to be honest. I didnt even watch half the game today as I had more fun pegging my dogs with pine cones