fastback part out. pics!,dunno how to post.

I have the following parts out of the car. I will also have pictures up as soon as there is proper lighting.

- silvia k front bumper.hood, projector lights,basicly everything is in one CLIP its been cut from the fenders, so it has half fenders, ive soon these welded to a s13 no problem. black hood, gunmetal gray bumper. 600.

-s13- rearsubframe( no lsd )-200.

aftermarket pwr sunroof, opens up and out towards the back, harness and switch…has a slight tint in it aswell.
Very nice piece if u ask me 8)-200.

- may sell if interest, havint decided if i want to sell or not.
                    d2 32 way adjustable coilovers 7/5 spring rate, front camber plates, 5000kms NO track!.....mint -800.
                                        ^ 
                                     PICS!

random bits.
                s13

-tweed glove box with mounting bracket - 10
            -centre console - 15 < PICS!
            -shifter boot - 10 <PICS!
            -drivers and passengers side moulding around the window, centre trim pieces aswell, mint. 30 <PICS!
            -rear retractable seat belts ( lap belts  ) - 10 < PICS!
-pioneer 150w speaker dont know the size, there like 4x4 -30.<pics!
     -jvc kd-s5050 180W deck with removable faceplate, mint with box.-75< pics!

Is this something thats decently able to be modded into a HB that already has a sunroof?..Id love to see pics or a very detailed description of how this would work on a S13 FB? send a PM my way

This doesn’t compute.

I would assume you have the silvia front end or sil80 but a 180sx silvia front doesn’t make sense.

Is this something thats decently able to be modded into a HB that already has a sunroof?..Id love to see pics or a very detailed description of how this would work on a S13 FB? send a PM my way…

this was mounted ON and in working order in my old s13 fastback.

basicly its pretty easy to install givin that u dont mind cutting about 3 inches out of ur origional roof.

just place the sunroof mounting brackets on the roof mark it off and cut it out…be very carfull and dont cut to much, then put some silcone drop it in and it has mounting brackets that bolt up… i have pictures of the car it was installed on. and im about to go get pictures of all the pieces i am selling.

slight confusion… i will update my list and have pictures for everything this afternoon.

it is actually a silvia k front end… it is a cut out clip, basicly its cut from HALF of the fenders so u get ,projectors side markers,black hood

everything needed except the front grill ( that says silvia )…in my opinion its better without it anyway :wink: