Favourite car movies

Make a list of your best car movies

1. Gone in 60 seconds (remake, original was good too)
  2. The Gumball Rally
  3. American Graffiti (classic 70s movie)
  4. Mad Max
  5. Ronnin
    anyone putting fast and furious in their list will be dragged out side and dealt with :{
  1. Shuto Kousoku Trials (all of them)
  2. Gone in Sixty Seconds
  3. Days of Thunder
  4. FNF Tokyo Drift (dont hate, my car’s in it and it drifts =D)

Transporter… shifty

definately Gone In 60 Seconds for me
and the Jackie Chan one where he’s racing in Japan
forgot what it’s called

Lol @ the Jackie Chan movie

I like that one too… with the Mitsubishis, and being chased in the streets in one too! Anyone know the title of the flick?

:R

I believe the Jackie Chan movie is called ‘Thunderbolt’. Good movie.

bullitt
ronin
days of thunder

/thread

Shuto Kousoku Trials
and that jackie chan one

the Italian job
gone in 60
transporter 1 [bmw kicked some seirous ass]
herby :D:D

that’s all i can think of right now.

It’s called " who am I ", available on DVD

fav car movies

1 Grand prix
2 Road warrior 1/2
3 Shuto Kousoku 5 ( final battle )
4 Ronin
5 smokey and the bandit 1-2

1. Transporter
    2.Gone in 60 Seconds
  2. FNF tokyo drift (hey it wasnt that bad)

4…forget the names of other ones… (i just woke up and my memory is bad… too much pot?)

heres a little side note, my boss has the original trans am from smokey and the bandit with 17,000 M.

1. gone in 60 seconds the orignal
  2. gone in 60 seconds the remake
  3. F & F tokyo drift ( story line sucked but god dam i wanted to like wack off to the cars)
  4. Crank
  5. XxX

im guessin no one is a, dukes of hazard fan or initial d the movie, it was pretty good, i like the dukes episodes better though

I-D movie was awful, leave it to the Hong Kong studios to totally turn it into a romantic opera, editing was poor and in most cases confusing… horrible acting, I personally can’t include it… thankfully a High dollar Japanese street racing movie is in the works ( Speed Master ), If you read Option 2 mag you’ll have seen this being covered over the last few months.

dukes was a thinly disguised broken lizard movie… more a situation comedy with cars then a driving/car movie, but I suppose that can be argued about allot of other movies…

i dont drink much coffee.

pizzzownd:C

lol Sento jidosha should have a list of people(victims) he has pwned on this forum
btw this thread is still going? nice i was expecting like 3 replys when i started it lol

“Who Am I” is the right name of the Jackie Chan movie as stated above.

-Gone In 60 Seconds
-Transporter
-F&F “all of them” cant really hate who cares its a movie.
-Herby :stuck_out_tongue:
-Cars “wicked animated movie”

crap i know there is mor but cant think of them all… :hmm

man why arnt more ppl listing Shuto Kousoku Trial?? that series is easily the greatest car/racing series … and sooo many sexy nissans!

I checked out the BT availability of them… one tracker is still doing the whole series and a few are available via mininova and Demoniod.

Vol 5 … all about the rotory baby…