Feeler: 16gb iPod Touch

Its about 2 weeks old, perfect shape. Screen and back are both flawless. Have original everything with it. I just am out of town too long at a time without full access to my music for it so I might pick up a 32gb one when I get back the 15th.

I bought it for $400+tax and looking for a reasonable offer to get rid of it.

For the technical people who might be interested: It currently is jailbroken and running firmware 1.1.2. I can put a clean version of 1.1.1-1.1.3 or keep it jailbroken to install your own apps. Its filled with applications too since they are now on the Media partition(14gb) and not the 30mb applications partition.

AH!! I WANT!

how much u want???

Lameā€¦ GL

Seeing how much I can get. I love it but I really need a bigger one for traveling so I can store more movies so if the price is right then I will get rid of it. If its too low then I will keep it or give it as a present to particular someone for missing valentines day. haha

200 lol

iv got a 160 gb ipod classic, practically brand new. its a little overkill considering its still got 138 gb left. if your interested in a trade, shoot me a pm and we can go from there. i want to go to a touch considering it has more options than the classic, but if you want something for movies, this would be perfect, i have a few full movies on it already.

$225 :loopie:

Thanks but I am going to stick with a touch. Its too sexy to pass up.

I would like to see 300ish to get rid of it.